Alcohol: Know Your Limit
First-year college students are vulnerable to binge drinking, especially during the first six weeks on campus. The key to addressing this problem is getting new students to recognize that there’s a better way.
This course will help learners understand:
- The importance of moderating alcohol intake
- The dangers of binge drinking and alcohol poisoning
- Self-assessment of alcohol consumption and peer comparison
- How to intervene if friends have had too much to drink
- Additional possible adverse outcomes of alcohol use, such as money spent on drinks and caloric intake