Award-Winning Online Training for Education
The online courses from United Educators (UE) are available to non-UE members through Canopy Programs®.
About Our Training
Empower faculty, staff, and students to tackle education’s unique challenges in today’s rapidly changing world. Training topics include Title IX, student mental health, protecting minors, and workplace harassment.
Our courses are:
- Designed exclusively for education
- Data-driven and based on actual incidents
- Section 508/WCAG 2.0 compliant
- Compatible with all devices
Training Solutions for K-12 Schools
Planned for 2023
- Age discrimination
- Avoiding abusive behavior for coaches
- Campus violence: Recognize the warning signs
- How to use an EpiPen
- Recreational drug abuse
- Sanctions-based student alcohol course
- Student mental health and bullying
Administering Our Platform
Training administrators (TAs) have multiple tools and features at their disposal to help ensure a simple and effortless experience.
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Learning & Development, California State University
UE’s online training is definitely one level above a lot of the competition.
Fill out this form if you would like to learn more about our online training solutions for your K-12 school, college, or university. We'll be in touch soon.