Enterprise Risk Management
Whether you’re just getting started or have already taken steps to implement an enterprise risk management (ERM) program on your campus, United Educators (UE) can help.
We leverage our extensive claims data and education expertise to help schools:
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and managing risks
- Align stakeholders and overcome the challenges of ERM adoption on campus
- Establish a foundation to achieve long-term risk management goals
What We Offer
Led by a team of experienced risk management consultants, your institution will benefit from the following.
- We partner with you to tailor this workshop to your needs and existing programs and help you identify ERM committee members beforehand.
- Our consultants will guide your ERM committee through interactive exercises and discussion to identify, prioritize, manage, and report on institutional risks.
- Onsite and virtual options are available for this full-day workshop. We are happy to discuss what will work best for you.
- Your team will leave the workshop with campus-specific deliverables, such as a risk register, heat map, and risk report.
- We will follow-up with you after the workshop to address common barriers and encourage continued action.
- Our objective is to leave your ERM team equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to establish goals and proactively manage risk on campus.
Chief Information Officer, K-12 Independent School
I highly recommend this program for anyone who is sure that they need to establish a risk management process, but don’t have the staff, training, or experience to know where to begin.
Fill out this form if you would like to learn more about our ERM services for your K-12 school, college, or university. We'll be in touch soon.